‘I’ve to make my well being a precedence’

Justin Bieber was forced to postpone the rest of his world tour after suffering a health setback.

The 28-year-old pop star announced in a Tuesday post on his account Instagram story that he had overcome the exhaustion of trying to return to touring, and that the effort was “too much for me”.

“I realized that I needed to make my health a priority right now,” she wrote. “So I’ll be taking a break from touring for now.”

I’ll be fine, but I need time to rest and get better.

Earlier in the summer, Bieber postponed a series of concerts in New York City, Washington, DC and Toronto and revealed he had diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome, a rare neurological condition. The singer shared a video showing how the virus paralyzed half of her face.

“From this virus that attacked the nerves in my ears and facial nerves and caused my face to be paralyzed,” he says at the time. “As you can see, these eyes don’t blink. I can’t smile on this side of my face. These nostrils won’t move.”

After several weeks of rest, Bieber is trying to get back on tour in Europe, but says his body can’t meet the physical demands of performing.

“I’ll be fine,” he added, “but I need some time to rest and get better.”

In total, 70 Justice World Tour dates have been canceled until March of next year. Bieber is set to tour in Europe and Asia, as well as through South America and Australia.

Sign up now: Get smarter about your money and career with our weekly newsletter

Do not miss: Jeff Bezos reveals warning from his son for Amazon’s ‘Lord of the Rings’ show— ‘Don’t do this’

How a 31 year old YouTuber who makes $6.1 million a year spends his money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *